"My Favorite Way"


I'm leaving on a late rainy night while all the possibilities of rehabilitation for my soul are closed and finished.
I'll leave it to you trying to say is normal, it is not.
Happiness is up smoking to self destruct in a night like this and drinking until falling asleep in a pit or a soul to wake me in the best dream of my life, which is older and find my true salvation: YOU.
You already know the name, so I will not be the same litany of repertory forever.
Am I going to all that I created myself, leaving to my hole illusions.
But if I sleep forever remember that the one and only thought was of you angel and alienated from my brief existence.

By:Karooool...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

OS 100 MELHORES POEMAS INTERNACIONAIS DO SÉCULO XX

(Sonetos) Desvendando o mistério.